Monday, June 28, 2010

Caring Bridge


Just wanted to update my blog-
My son Oliver has been in the hospital most of the past 2 months.
Our family created a Caring Bridge site about him and the journey towards health.
I haven't had much time to scrap lately, and I don't have time to keep up with my blog regularly right now either... but I just wanted to let my scrappin' friends know why I wasn't around!
If you would like to follow our story, feel free & thanks for understanding and encouragement!



6 comments:

Draea Lael (Rose) said...

<3 you, Zoa!

Leah the Orange said...

hiya girlie... sending lots of positive thoughts and energy for your little man's recovery! i will definitely be checking in via caring bridge soon.

hang in there, luv. xo

Jill said...

Sending lots of LOVE and prayers your way!

Kay said...

Your little boy is in my thoughts & prayers...

Jessica said...

My heart is breaking for you. You and your family are in my prayers - may God grant you strength during this storm.
xoxo-
Jessica

Monica said...

Sending positive vibes your way. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails