Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Faves 3/12/10

Photobucket
One of my favorite blog posts is "Friday Faves"
If you followed my old blog, then I am sure you are familiar with this... but if not, there is a large group of bloggers that post their 5 favorite things of the week every Friday. I always enjoyed participating, and so I am going to pick this back up with the new blog.

So without further ado:

1. Jason Mraz
love the music because it doesn't compete with my mind while i listen to it... soothing... like elevator music that isn't boring.

Photobucket

2. Fresh Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yuuuummm... I am thinking probably on everyone's faves... but still my favorite this week... actually this is my favorite about once every month or so, funny how that works.

Photobucket

3. Chartreuse
this might be my favorite color this year... it is so bright & fresh & fun. Love it!

Photobucket

4. Old Barn Wood
I am obsessed with it. It is so pretty and rugged and can be used for so many things. Unfortunately, other people have decided they love it too- and now it is harder and more expensive to find. hate that!

Photobucket

5. Daylight Savings Time
One of the best ideas- EVER (in my opinion)... I love love love the longer days. They make me happy and I have been counting the hours 'til I can change my clock all winter long. (pun intended)

Photobucket


What are your faves this week?
Hope you are enjoying them whatever they are!
Zoa :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails