Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Faves 4/16/10

Ok sorry I dropped the ball on blogging.... if I am to be honest without going into a sob story, I have a special needs son that especially needed me this week. ;0)

All kidding aside, sometimes mom's have hard jobs, and this week was a tough one for me. I didn't have time to scrap and I could never think of anything to post on my blog that wouldn't be depressing. I love posting my FAVES every week, but for the last few days every time I would try to come up with anything for this week, I drew a blank.

So this week I am only going to do something a little different and just post 1 Fave... my son, Oliver.

Oliver
Photobucket

I love this little boy so much!
No matter what we have been through and what we will go through in the future, I am so glad he is mine.

Photobucket
Blessings~ Zoa
Related Posts with Thumbnails