Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Faves 4/2/10

1. Easter
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He sent His only son, that whoever believes in Him will not die, but have everlasting life."

Photobucket


2. Blue Jays
Let's read between the lines here (SPRING!) I have really enjoyed watching the Blue Jays in my yard this week, I am so happy winter is over!!

Photobucket


3. Tulips
They are so beautiful and I always think of Easter & Spring when I see them blooming!

Photobucket


4. Easter Candy (Robin Eggs & Reese's Eggs)
Yes, it is true. These are my 2 FAVES for Easter Candy! I love love love them!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


5. Pink Paislee Queen Bee Collection
I actually just saw this for the first time this week and I LOVE it! I hope to find some soon and start playing!!

Photobucket

There ya go- another week, another list of Faves!

I hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend with your family- I pray that you spend some time reflecting on what this holiday REALLY means... the sacrifice that Jesus made dying on the cross for us, and then the miracle when he rose 3 days later! Hallelujah- He is Risen!!!


Photobucket
Blessings~ Zoa

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Oh yes...I have the new Pink Paislee...even better in person...the colors are so fabulous!!! I get mine from scrapgal.com
The tapes are awesome!!!!
=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails