Wednesday, April 7, 2010

In love with "Life's Portrait"

Just finished up my first page with "Life's Portrait"
I am sooooo in love with this gorgeous new line!
AND!!!
I finally got the Bloomers
that have been on back order since CHA! YIPPEE!!

I made this page to complete the 2nd LEO Challenge
over at the Tally Scrapper site.
We were challenged to scraplift one of the new DT members,
and I chose a beautiful layout by Mikki Boyd-
thanks Mikki for the great inspiration!

"LAUGH"
med

My friend Emily Dawes took this picture of my mom and me laughing. This is one of my very favorite pictures of us! I have been waiting for the perfect paper to scrap it... what can be more perfect than a paper line called "Life's Portrait"?

med

med

Only 2 more days 'til the weekend....Happy Scrapping! ;0)
Photobucket
Blessings~ Zoa

2 comments:

Sarah Rice said...

gorgeous layout!

Gine said...

Totally gorgeous,, Just got my hands on the bloomers too...LOVE them !!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails