Monday, May 10, 2010

Birthday Bash WINNERS!!!

Photobucket


Thanks so much to everyone who celebrated
my Birthday week with me- I had a great time
and I hope you did too!!

Here is the list of all the winners:

Monday 5/3: Leah the Orange
Tuesday 5/4: Sklay723
Wednesday 5/5: Lynne Forsythe
Thursday 5/6: Peggy J
Friday 5/7: Leah the Orange
Saturday 5/8: Chloe

and the Grand Prize Winner is:

#16 ISSA!!!!

True Random Number Generator 16Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Congrats to all the winners!!
Please make sure you
email me: zoa@polarcomm.com
your contact info so that I can mail out your prizes!!
xoxo~ Zoa

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Congrats to lucky winners!
Happy Birthday Zoa!!!!!!

Chloe said...

Congrats to everyone!! Thanks so much Zoa :-)

Unknown said...

Congrats to all Lucky winners this week. Thanks again Zoa.
*hugs*

Zoa said...

thanks everyone for playing & all the wonderful bday wishes!!! I wish everyone could have won!!! <3

Unknown said...

Congrats the winners!!

Chloe said...

Hi Zoa! Just letting you know I was excited to receive my lovely prize in the mail recently ... thank you soooooo much :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails