Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Faves 5/7/10

Happy Friday!
Ready for my FAVES?!

1. My Birthday!
I celebrated my 32nd Birthday this week....
and it doesn't matter how old I get, I still LOVE my birthday!!

med


2. Olive Garden
we went out to eat at one of my FAVORITE restaurants
for my birthday! It was YUMMMY!
med


3. Mini Roses
I got some for my birthday- gorgeous! I love them!!
med


4. Strawberry Shortcake
One of my absolute favorite desserts- and this year's Birthday cake!

med

5. My Sweet Kids!
they made my birthday extra special!
I love them so much!!!

med

Have a Great Weekend-
and don't forget to enter to win some
FABULOUS BLOG CANDY on my blog

You can find all the details

xoxo~ Zoa

2 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Sounds like a fabulous birthday celebration! Glad you had fun!
xoxo

Leah l'Orange said...

okay, first of all, these pics are FAB, and it looks like everyone had a great time! second, olive garden = YUM! third, that strawberry shortcake looks HEAVENLY. and fourth, yellow roses are my fave! they're gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails