Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Scrap Yourself Challenge 1

I am so excited- today is the very first DT Reveal on Scrap Yourself!!

The 1st Challenge is:

High School Photos

EEK! Talk about starting out with a "BANG"!
(...and you should see some of those bangs...heehee!)


The design team members have been divided into 2 groups. The designers that are paricipating in this challenge are Cindy, Cathrine, Emma Ruth, Karla and Susan & Me.

Check out the site to see all those HS Pictures...
You will find some FABULOUS Scrapbook inspiration too!
Join us for this fun challenge!


Here is my page:
med
"17"
This was my "Miss Fletcher Pageant" contestant picture
I participated my Junior year of High School and
had soooo much fun!
Definitely one of my favorite HS memories!

med
I used the Webster's Pages "Life's Portrait" line for this page-
I love all the words on the pattern paper-
I specifically aligned my picture & design so that the
"Love Yourself" would still be visible.

med
I used lots of Stickles, vintage lace & Petaloo Flowers

med

Thanks for stopping by
& don't forget to get in the drawing for some
fabulous Birthday Prizes this week-
All week I am celebrating with Giveaways!
You can see all the details

xoxo- Zoa!

6 comments:

Leah l'Orange said...

this is lovely, as usual! gorgeous layering and textures, and so many fabby elements! (and i love seeing old piccies!)

and it's TODAY! happy birthday to YOU! xoxoxo

Laurajean said...

Gorgeous girl...LOVE your layout and congratulations on the NEW DT :) You'll rock it for sure, your so talented.
Just wanted to drop by and say "HI" ;)
LJ
BTW: Happy Birthday chick!!

Kay F said...

Great layout Zoa! I love the design you chose & you rocked those Webster's Pages!

TeenaBugg38 said...

WOW! That is stunning!!!! YOu don't look much different than you did in school....you must not be old like me.....LOL. Great page!

Samantha Hauzer said...

Wow, love what you did with the Websters Pages, it's gorgeous!

Miss Jaster said...

Such a pretty page!

Related Posts with Thumbnails